Sr. Product Manager
One of Esteemed's clients is seeking a Sr. Product Manager.
Product Manager Software and Services is responsible for defining deploy and adapting software and services offered providing a differentiated value proposition to our customers. In collaboration with Product Marketing, the Product Manager Software and Services shall make sure the customers' pain points are well identified and understood and ensure the product addresses/solves those problems while providing a competitive advantage to the company By understanding the impact those problems have on the people they can become an effective voice of market/customers. Product Manager Software and Service is responsible for the success and shall ensure the profitability of the assigned products/services over their entire lifecycle, supporting the organizations’ goals (revenue, market share, and margin). The Product Manager owns the product/service scope, feature, and business case over its life cycle.
This is an individual contributor role that will work with all areas of IT. They must have hands-on programming experience. Must have embedded programming/software experience( C, C++, Java). wireless/wifi/ telecoms/ embedded electronics experience is a huge plus. Remote Role, but the candidate must reside in Italy.
Responsibilities (split the mission into singular general activities)
- Support Market research – understand the pain points of customers;
- Develop product requirements that describe the problem and the solution, use cases, competition, pricing, positioning, packaging, and sales/distribution;
- Develop the business case - the “why” for developing the product and the expected financial / market rewards, analyze the business performance, and act to improve during the lifecycle of the product;
- Technology - Analyze and keep abreast of technology trends, become subject matter expert in the relevant product aspects;
- Work with system architects to discuss potential solutions that meet both business and technology strategies;
- Develop the product roadmap and be the product champion in the organization;
- Manage product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities;
- Develop and deliver effective presentations for internal and external audiences;
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams to meet market needs, define priorities, and coordinate product launches;
- Provide Sales training Support with a focus on the target market background, competitive landscape, and the product;
- Support as required Strategic Partners activity and relationship management;
- Participate in Industry meeting groups and events.
- Bachelor's degree in business and/or technology-related field(s) (Embedded Electronics, Telecoms, Cloud platforms or Computer Science preferred);
- Software development and/or software architecture, cloud-based platform development, Product Management.