Enterprise Account Executive
One of Esteemed's clients is seeking a direct-hire, full-time Enterprise Account Executive for a data engineering SaaS firm. This role is fully remote within the US, and must be able to work W2 without sponsorship. OTE tops $250K with bonus and base!
Our mission is to make real time data engineering dead simple. Here, application developers, data engineers, and data scientists can get data from a myriad of systems, process it with SQL, and get it to applications, databases, data lakes, and storage systems without needing a PhD in distributed systems.
To do that, we need you!
We have built a foundational cloud-native platform for real time stream processing of data. Built with the de facto standard open source software projects: Apache Flink and Debezium. We provide a robust ecosystem of fully supported, out of the box connectors and sinks, to make it easy and remove the complexity of connecting to your most commonly used data sources and data sinks. With Decodable, you can be running your real time data processing jobs in a matter of minutes.
We are looking for self-motivated team members who are driven by a challenge, love to help customers solve meaningful and complex problems to deliver valuable outcomes. Those who are eager to make an impact with our potential to bring real time data processing to organizations of every size, will provide a very rewarding and transformational impact to the business and your career.
About the role:
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in serving data teams of all kinds. The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex SaaS into IT teams, especially reaching out to potential customers, earning their trust, and helping them succeed.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect, identify, qualify, and develop sales pipelines as well as building robust sales strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers, their strategies, and business goals to become a trusted advisor.
- Articulate and manage a complex sales cycle with responsibility for demonstrating value to our data engineering, application developer, and data platform prospects.
- Work closely with our Solution Engineering teams to provide deep technical expertise, build technical champions, and identify the key technical benefits to achieve customer adoption.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 4+ years as an AE.
- Energy, curiosity and initiative. Self-driven and disciplined.
- Successfully sold complex enterprise software solutions.
- You work hard and understand the value of hard work, repeatable behavior, and pipeline generation.
- Have the ability to comprehend complex technical solutions, and then articulate, educate and sell the business value to our prospective customer.
- You can demonstrate the ability to use Sales Methodology and Sales Process, proven by accurate forecasts and clear communication throughout the deal cycle.
- An ownership mindset
- Experience at startups building toward $10M ARR.
- Practiced and perfected both the art and science of sales:
- Being authentic while still accomplishing objectives.
- Customizing each customer experience to their needs.
- Rigorous qualification and provide structure to sales cycles and PoVs.
- A technical background.
- Experience selling open source and/or SaaS.
- Multi-disciplinary experience in marketing, product management, and/or SDR leadership.
This position offers a $130-180K base + commission, based on experience.
We get that you have a lot of options when it comes to where you work. More than just salary, you want to work on cool projects, with the best team, and have real impact - on customers, on the product, on the company, and on your career. You get that here.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- An open, human-first team.
- Transparent salary band and cap table information.
- Unlimited vacation with a 2 week minimum vacation policy.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- 401k / RRSP with contribution.