Back-end Drupal Developer
One of Esteemed's clients is looking for a Back-End Drupal Developer with experience leading large projects from start to finish, who is equally comfortable talking to clients as they are writing PHP code.
The candidate would need to be in the US for compliance reasons.
- Build, test, and deploy feature additions for existing Drupal sites with a strong eye for detail, and always test performance and cross-browser compliance;
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Establishing and guiding website architecture;
- Ensuring high performance and availability;
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional, and intuitive implementation.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture;
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels;
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules;
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer;
- Through an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs;
- Experience with Drupal 8 and another PHP framework/CMS;
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL;
- Experience with command line tools and applications;
- Strong working knowledge of Git;
- Very comfortable setting up and troubleshooting local LAMP environments;
- Experience in the higher education space would be a big plus.